MapReduce >> mail # user >> Ignore keys while scheduling reduce jobs

+
Aseem Anand 2012-09-14, 11:06
Re: Ignore keys while scheduling reduce jobs
Hi,

When do you know the keys to ignore ? You mentioned "after the map stage"
.. is this at the end of each map task, or at the end of all map tasks ?

Thanks
hemanth

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Aseem Anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there anyway I can ignore all keys except a certain key ( determined
> after the map stage) to start only 1 reduce job using a partitioner? If so
> could someone suggest such a method.
>
> Regards,
> Aseem

+