Hadoop >> mail # general >> Rookie to Hadoop

+
Ganesh Hariharan 2013-02-22, 07:55
Re: Rookie to Hadoop
Hi Ganesh,

First off, this is the wrong list to ask user questions. The right
list is [EMAIL PROTECTED], as is instructed on
http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html. If any text there is
unclear and lead you sending your request here, let us know. Please do
not send help requests to general@, going forward :)

Second - we have a tutorial to setup and run a cluster at
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html and more
(follow sidebar links). Have you followed that?

--
Harsh J