Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Sqoop & Accumulo

Sqoop & Accumulo
Anyone know if there has been progress made since Philip Grim worked on
this? Or if anyone else has done Sqoop integration on Accumulo?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-767

My folks may be interested in working on this for a project that came up,
so just wondering.

Just noting:
I see this ticket open https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-141
But after doing the Flume sink, it seemed like consensus was that we should
be trying to get these committed to the other projects, not Accumulo.

-Don