Accumulo >> mail # user >> Organizing data in separate tables?

+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-01-18, 20:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-19, 23:28
Re: Organizing data in separate tables?
Can you run a performance test between the two options? What amount of
data is being stored? What is the size of the rows? There are so many
variables.