Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using PIG commands in Java

Using PIG commands in Java
Hi all,

Can we use PIG syntax in java files . I mean , is a JAVA interface available
for PIG ..so that we can perform the processing part more efficiently ..
This is somewhat similar to a JDBC driver for relational databases. Any
reply is appreciated

Thanks