HBase, mail # user - Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-11, 08:31
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-09-12, 16:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-09-11, 16:17
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-11, 16:20
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-09-11, 16:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-11, 20:37
+
Jesse Yates 2013-09-11, 20:41
+
Stack 2013-09-11, 16:54
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-09-11, 17:08
+
Anoop John 2013-09-11, 18:16
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-11, 18:09
+
Gary Helmling 2013-09-11, 18:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 20:54
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Elliott Clark 2013-09-11, 22:15
Welcome to the team.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nice one Rajesh!
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Rajeshbabu (Rajesh) as our new HBase committer.
>> Rajesh has been there for more than a year and has been solving some very
>> good bugs around the Assignment Manger area.  He has been working on other
>> stuff like HBase-Mapreduce performance improvement, migration scripts and
>> off late in the Secondary Index related things.
>>
>> Rajesh has made his first commit to the pom.xml already.
>> Once again, congratulations and welcome to this new role (smile).
>>
>> Cheers
>> Ram

+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-09-12, 05:44
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-09-12, 08:13
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-09-12, 16:50