HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11

+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-26, 22:33
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-31, 03:21
+
Blake Matheny 2011-08-31, 03:25
+
BlueDavy Lin 2011-08-31, 03:28
+
highpointe 2011-08-31, 03:52
+
ersin 2011-08-31, 10:45
+
Ravi Veeramachaneni 2011-08-31, 12:03
+
Steven Noels 2011-09-06, 08:49
+
Doug Meil 2011-09-06, 13:42
+
Michael Segel 2011-09-06, 14:23
+
Sateesh Lakkarsu 2011-08-31, 14:14
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2011-09-04, 04:40
Re: HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11
Hi Todd,

Is there a way to participate remotely? I am based in India, I want to be
involved, but I am not sure if I can travel.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>
+