HBase, mail # user - Why is this region compacting?

Re: Why is this region compacting?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-24, 16:13
Can you past logs a bit before that? To see if anything triggered the
compaction?
Before the 1M compactions entries.

Also, what is your setup? Are you running in Standalone? Pseudo-Dist?
Fully-Dist?

Thanks,

JM