Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:41:03 +0530
Subject: Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
Looks like your are using hadoop in Virtual environment right?
Make sure you have lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.dnb.com  domain and IP entry in your host file from where your are accessing http://10.108.19.68:50070 URL. I believe your accessing this URl from your physical box right?

Thanks
Jitendra
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Jitendra Yadav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
>From where you are accessing this "http://10.108.19.68:50070 " URL?
RegardsJitendra