HBase >> mail # user >> regions and tables

Re: regions and tables
Hi Sam,

You need to handle them all separately. The note - I assume - was solely explaining the fact that the "load" of a region server is defined by the number of regions it hosts, not the number of tables. If you want to precreate the regions for one or more than one table is the same work: create the tables (one by one) with the list of split points.

Lars