Accumulo, mail # dev - Check split points of a given table

Re: Check split points of a given table
David Medinets 2013-09-20, 17:20
I run a map-reduce job to count the entries in each mapper (and therefore
each split). In a cleanup method I check the range given by the
RangeInputSplit. Then write start row, end row, and count to some
persistent storage.