From: Alexander Shraer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Subject: C client & reconfiguration
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi All,

If you're using (or familiar with) the ZooKeeper C client and would
like to help out with ZooKeeper 107, we still need a couple of
basic C tests for it. There are currently plenty of Java client and
server tests, including all kinds of failure scenarios,
so the C client tests should really just test the basic C reconfiguration
API.

Thanks,
Alex