Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2

[VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
Hi Devs,
As sent earlier today, this is the new vote we are carrying out for the release.

*** Please cast your vote by [3 working days after sending] ***

Details:

1. The list of fixed issues:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/branches/branch-1.4.2/CHANGELOG.txt
2. The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5), and
test result (log/*.ant_test.log):
    http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.4.2-rc1/
3. The tag to be voted upon:
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/tags/release-1.4.2-rc1
4. The KEYS file:
    http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/KEYS

Let me know if you are not able to access any of the links or have any
suggestions.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
+