HBase, mail # user - Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master

RE: Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master
Sandeep L 2013-10-03, 08:41
Zookeeper Quorum is running fine at without any issue. I also checked zookeeper logs in all quorum machines and I don't seen any errors in logs.

Thanks,Sandeep.