Drill >> mail # dev >> a candidate commiter

+
韩祥斌 2012-09-19, 09:36
Re: a candidate commiter
Hi Ben,

You probably want to learn more about the Apache process.

Commiters are not interviewed and chosen (except the initial commiters),
but are nominated and voted on based on existing contribution to the
project.

I think you should just start contributing first as a non-commiter.

Tim

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:36 AM, 韩祥斌 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> I have just heard apache drill project, and I want to be a commiter very
> much.
>
> I am a lecturer in software school of BUPT ( Beijing University of Posts
> and Telecommunications). My major is computer science.
> I have always did some works related with software development, and I have
> enough time to be a developer.
> My resume is attached.
>
> Hope to your feedback.
>
> Yours,