Drill >> mail # dev >> a candidate commiter

Re: a candidate commiter
Hi Ben,

You probably want to learn more about the Apache process.

Commiters are not interviewed and chosen (except the initial commiters),
but are nominated and voted on based on existing contribution to the
project.

I think you should just start contributing first as a non-commiter.

Tim