Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.2 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-21, 21:09
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-22, 21:57
+
Andrew McNair 2011-12-23, 00:30
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-25, 19:11
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-25, 19:18
With 3 +1's (binding) and 1 +1 (non binding) and no -1's the vote passes.

Thanks everyone for giving it a try.

I will do the needful for the release.

thanks
mahadev