Pig, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-09-11, 23:24
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-11, 23:30
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-09-11, 23:34
+
Prasanth Jayachandran 2013-09-12, 00:11
+
Koji Noguchi 2013-09-12, 04:10
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-09-12, 04:51
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park
Bill Graham 2013-09-12, 18:24
Congrats guys! Well deserved indeed.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congratulations Rohini and Cheolsoo, awesome work!
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 04:24:21PM -0700, Julien Le Dem wrote:
> > Please welcome Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park as our latest Pig
> PMC members.
> >
> > Congrats Rohini and Cheolsoo !

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*