HBase >> mail # user >> Number of column families vs Number of column family qualifiers

Re: Number of column families vs Number of column family qualifiers
isn't depends on your app data access pattern? Are you reading all those
columns against a pk simultaneously or not. That would help in discerning
which way to go. :)

Himanshu.