HDFS, mail # user - Hadoop and Hbase compatibility

Hadoop and Hbase compatibility
Mohammad Tariq 2011-12-09, 09:57
Is there any specific combination of Hadoop and Hbase in order to use
Hbase in atleast pseudo distributed mode???I am trying with
Hadoop-0.20.205.0 and Hbase-0.90.4 but I am not able to set a pseudo
distributed Hbase cluster..I have tried everything specified in the
Hbase book under pseudo distributed mode section, but all in vain.
Need some proper guidance badly..Or do I need some patch in order to
make it work???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq