HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop and Hbase compatibility

Hadoop and Hbase compatibility
Is there any specific combination of Hadoop and Hbase in order to use
Hbase in atleast pseudo distributed mode???I am trying with
Hadoop-0.20.205.0 and Hbase-0.90.4 but I am not able to set a pseudo
distributed Hbase cluster..I have tried everything specified in the
Hbase book under pseudo distributed mode section, but all in vain.
Need some proper guidance badly..Or do I need some patch in order to
make it work???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq