HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Unknown processes unable to terminate

Re: Unknown processes unable to terminate
Hi Sai,

Are you fine to kill all those process on this machine? If you need
ALL those process to be killed, and if they are all Java processes,
you can use killall -9 java. That will kill ALL the java process under
this user.

JM