HBase >> mail # user >> Encryption in HBase

Encryption in HBase
Hi
How can I enable encryption on hbase ?
if I want to use encryption in a cluster with hbase running on top of
hadoop,what can I do? Can't hadoop be configured to automatically encrypt
each file which is going to be written on it?

Thanks