Hadoop >> mail # dev >> wiki write permissions

wiki write permissions
Hello,

it looks like I don't have write permissions on the Hadoop wiki anymore
(account: SimoneLeo). In the past, I added a link to my institution
(CRS4) to the PoweredBy page and a link to Pydoop, our Python API for
Hadoop, to the Related Resources section of the front page. Now I would
like to update both entries, but all pages are "immutable" to me. Can
someone please help?

Thanks in advance,

Simone

--