Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 16:54
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-06-12, 23:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-14, 20:17
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 21:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-14, 23:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-15, 02:17
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-15, 04:56
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-15, 15:19
+
Ralph Castain 2013-06-15, 18:46
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Karthik Kambatla 2013-06-15, 23:18
Re-posting here to the wider audience:

HADOOP-9517 (Document Hadoop Compatibility): I believe I have incorporated
all suggestions so far. It would be great if people could take another look
at it. I ll iterate fast on any comments so we get this in by the time rest
of the code pieces are committed.

Thanks
Karthik

+