HBase >> mail # dev >> Branching for 0.98

Re: Branching for 0.98
What is the "official message"/purpose of 98? I was meaning to ask for some
time, this thread might be as good a place as any.
In a month after 96 release, people might not have even upgraded from 94 to
96 yet, now there's suddenly 98.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE