HBase >> mail # user >> AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
Hi

One machine crashed in our cluster. After 3 minutes, the master detect it and re-assign the regions to other region servers. The regions are back online on other RS within one minute. But the asynchbase client still hold old dead regionserver for 50 minutes and cause data loss. We have to restart the AsynchBase client and that fixed the problem.

It seems there is a bug in AsyncBase client code. Has anyone else seen this? If I want to open a bug for Asynchbase, should I use Hbase jira? or is there a dedicated one for Asynchbase? I seems cannot find dedicated AsynchBase jira.

Thanks
Tian-Ying