Sqoop, mail # user - Using Sqoop incremental import as chunk

Re: Using Sqoop incremental import as chunk
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-08, 18:08
Hi Tanzir,
incremental import is not working in chunks, it always imports everything since last import - e.g. everything from --last-value up. You can simulate the chunks if needed using --boundary-query argument as was advised by Felix.

Jarcec