HBase >> mail # dev >> [0.94] sbin directory in tarball

[0.94] sbin directory in tarball
Hi,

HBASE-4894 removed sbin from tarball for 0.92 release. I think the 'mess'
Stack referred to in jira hasn't been taken care of in 0.94.
So shouldn't we have HBASE-4894 in 0.94 as well?

-Shrijeet
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-04, 17:36
+