Hadoop >> mail # user >> how to get rid of -libjars ?

how to get rid of -libjars ?
currently, i have my main jar and then 2 depedent jars. what i do is
1. copy dependent-1.jar to $HADOOP/lib
2. copy dependent-2.jar to $HADOOP/lib

then, when i need to run my job, MyJob inside main.jar, i do the following.

hadoop jar main.jar demo.MyJob -libjars dependent-1.jar,dependent-2.jar
-Dmapred.input.dir=/input/path -Dmapred.output.dir=/output/path

what i want to do is NOT copy the dependent jars to $HADOOP/lib and always
specify -libjars. is there any way around this multi-step procedure? i
really do not want to clutter $HADOOP/lib or specify a comma-delimited list
of jars for -libjars.

any help is appreciated.
+
Ioan Eugen Stan 2012-03-06, 15:55