Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...

+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 14:23
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 14:53
+
Vincent Russell 2013-05-21, 15:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:03
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 16:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 16:28
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:13
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:40
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 15:54
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:58
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:12
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:11
Re: svn commit: r1484644 - in /accumulo/branches/1.5: ./ mini/ mini/src/ mini/src/main/ mini/src/main/java/ mini/src/main/java/org/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/ mini/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/mini/ mini/src...
BTW

revision can be reverted w/ a negative.   For example to revert revision 9
and 4 could do the following

svn merge -c -9 .
svn merge -c -4 .