Hive >> mail # user >> Delimiters for nested structures

Re: Delimiters for nested structures
AFAIK, hive uses default delimiters nested data structures. There is no
workaround for this for now.
for (int i = 3; i < serdeParams.separators.length; i++) {

      serdeParams.separators[i] = (byte) (i + 1);

    }

Thanks,

Aniket

--