HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98

+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-03, 04:29
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-03, 05:31
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-03, 05:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-03, 14:20
Re: Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98
Does this mean that user code wouldn't be able to depend
on HConnectionManager for connection sharing ?

If so, user may need to develop his / her own code for connection sharing ?

Cheers

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-04, 03:56
+