Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.12.0 (candidate 0)

Thank you Daniel for the hard work! I have two observations:
*1) The version is 0.12.1-SNAPSHOT instead of 0.12.0:*

wget
http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.12.0-candidate-0/pig-0.12.0.tar.gz
tar -xf pig-0.12.0.tar.gz
cd pig-0.12.0
./bin/pig -x local
2013-10-06 21:06:21,640 [main] INFO  org.apache.pig.Main - Apache Pig
version 0.12.1-SNAPSHOT (rexported) compiled Oct 06 2013, 20:20:45
*2) Describe_cmdline_12 in e2e fails:*

./test_harness.pl::TestDriverPig::compareScript INFO Checking test stderr
for regular expression <No plan for X to describe>
./test_harness.pl::TestDriverPig::compareScript INFO Check failed: regex
match of <No plan for X to describe> expected in stderr:
./out/pigtest/cheolsoop/cheolsoop-1381090887-cmdline.conf-Describe_cmdline/Describe_cmdline_12.out/stderr
INFO: TestDriver::runTestGroup() at 706:Test Describe_cmdline_12 FAILED at
1381091044
Results so far,    PASSED: 10   FAILED: 1    SKIPPED: 0    ABORTED: 0
 FAILED DEPENDENCY: 0    [cmdline.conf-Describe_cmdline]

Looks like we should make the same fix as
PIG-3491<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3491>.
I will open a jira and put up a patch shortly.
Cheolsoo