Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.12 3 months after Pig 0.11?

Re: Pig 0.12 3 months after Pig 0.11?
I mean, I think everyone agrees in theory that more frequent releases is a
good thing...it's just a matter of getting effort behind that :) that said,
I think the first step is being a bit harsher on features that fall behind.
The biggest thing that drove back was "just one more feature, I'm almost
done." I am guilty of this :) That said, if we have more frequent releases
then that means it isn't as big of a deal if your patch slides into the
next release.