Hadoop, mail # user - Why the cluster stays at State: INITIALIZING

+
姚吉龙 2013-04-17, 02:52
Re: Why the cluster stays at State: INITIALIZING
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-17, 03:16
there MUST some datanodes cannot start, so blocks cannot reach the thresh
hold. please check which data nodes cannot start, then check data node log.