HBase >> mail # user >> Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide

Re: Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide
Hi Ian,

       I'll go through the link get myself familiar with the process
and open a JIRA for the edits. And once the docs are ready I'll post
the patch. Thanks for you support.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq