Pig, mail # user - Fwd: Removing unnecessary disambiguation marks

Fwd: Removing unnecessary disambiguation marks
Robert Yerex 2012-09-17, 23:01
Probably an easy one but...

After processing a file through a series of groupings, aggreagtions and
projections using flatten I end up with long concatenated names for each
field shown in this snippre t from the JsonStorage generated schema

        {

"name"
:"enrollments_instructor_1::enrollments_student_3::enrollments_student_2::enrollments_student_1::enrollments_section::enrollments::term::term_id"
,

            "type":55,

            "description":"autogenerated from Pig Field Schema",

            "schema":null

        },
How do I get rid of all the concatenated naming?

--
Robert Yerex
Data Scientist