HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hardware Selection for Hadoop

Re: Hardware Selection for Hadoop
Multiple NICs provide 2 benefits, 1) high availability 2) increases the
network bandwidth when using LACP type model.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Rahul Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> 64GB mem                <==== slightly larger than necessary

>>> 24GB mem                <==== 24GB << 8 x 6GB