Accumulo >> mail # dev >> monitor not working on Ubuntu 13.04?

monitor not working on Ubuntu 13.04?
I was curious and tried to run Accumulo on Ubuntu 13.04. It starts just
fine. I can create table and insert data but visit localhost:50095 gets no
response. I know that Ubuntu 13.04 is not supported so this note is just a
heads-up. If I can think of anything interesting to investigate, I'll do so.
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-22, 10:09