Hive >> mail # user >> Is there a way to run a test about some class?

+
Fang Fang FF Chen 2011-08-02, 05:12
+
Devaraj K 2011-08-02, 05:24
+
Fang Fang FF Chen 2011-08-02, 08:12
+
Chinna 2011-08-02, 08:32
+
Fang Fang FF Chen 2011-08-02, 08:57
Re: Is there a way to run a test about some class?
Although the compile target is run, no recompilation is done if the build/*
files already exist. You shouldn't face too much of a slowdown.

FWIW, I load tests up in an IDE and run them directly {when,where}ever I
can.

--
Harsh J
+