Hadoop >> mail # user >> lucene with hbase.

Re: lucene with hbase.
Hi,

Interesting timing for this question because:

1) http://shmsoft.blogspot.com/2011/06/search-in-ediscovery.html
2) we (Sematext) are looking to hire a person to work on marrying HBase and Lucene (watch HBase user list on Monday if interested)

Otis
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Hadoop - HBase