Zookeeper, mail # dev - Dumping and loading Zookeeper data

+
Dave Cahill 2013-05-01, 02:16
Re: Dumping and loading Zookeeper data
Ivan Kelly 2013-05-06, 12:37
On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 11:16:54AM +0900, Dave Cahill wrote:
> I then tried guano [3]. This tool dumped the zookeeper data to a folder
> structure rather than XML, but it did seem to work. If I don't find other
> options, I'll go with this, but since it's outside zookeeper core and was
> last updated 10 months ago, I wasn't sure about it.
If it uses the stock ZK client, it doesn't really matter if its
outside core. The main api will stay compatible, if there are
compatibility issues, you can just bump the version number in the pom.

-Ivan
+
Dave Cahill 2013-05-22, 01:51