MapReduce, mail # dev - Hello Fellow members!!

Hello Fellow members!!
Deepak Sharma 2011-10-02, 10:11
Hi
I have been following this group for long time now.Reason being i want to
shift my career path to Big Data development area.
Now i got ample time to focus on this , so want to actively learn and
participate here with Hadoop Framework.
Please let me know what should be the starting point and the path ahead.
Hope someone will reply on this thread ASAP.I can also devote time on a
project if anyone is willing to take any volunteer on any kind of Big Data
projects.

Thanks
--
Deepak Sharma