HBase, mail # user - Which server store the root and .meta. information?

Re: Which server store the root and .meta. information?
yonghu 2012-02-10, 11:27
Thanks!
I know this. I just want to know which nodes store this information
when the client first contact to HBase cluster, HMaster or
RegionServer or a special node in which runs the zookeeper.

And the other question is whether zookeeper runs on the same nodes as
Hbase in the cluster or it  runs in a separate nodes?

Yong