Hive >> mail # dev >> compiling hive on hadoop 23

compiling hive on hadoop 23

I was trying to add a test case which only works for hadoop 23.
However, I got some errors when I tried to compile:

I tried the following:

ant -Dhadoop.version=0.23.0 -Dhadoop.security.version=0.23.0 -Dhadoop.security.version.prefix=0.23 package
ant -Dhadoop.version=0.23.0 package
looking at:

Do I need to do anything else ?

Thanks,