Pig >> mail # dev >> Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-27, 05:33
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-27, 05:44
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-27, 06:28
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-27, 06:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-27, 07:00
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-27, 07:00
+
Alan Gates 2012-03-27, 18:42
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-27, 18:46
+
Alan Gates 2012-03-27, 18:54
Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)
Is everything ready now? Can we start the release process?

Daniel

+
Jon Coveney 2012-04-05, 04:34
+