Zookeeper, mail # dev - porting fixes back to 3.3 branch

Re: porting fixes back to 3.3 branch
Benjamin Reed 2011-05-30, 03:31
yeah, branches are a pain to maintain. we have done both ways: checked
in the patch without the test and also backported the test. the later
is the preferable one in my opinion. the test case is a whole new
class right? can we just copy the class from trunk?

ben