HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-10-11, 23:20
+
Devaraj Das 2013-10-16, 01:25
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-16, 02:14
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-17, 21:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 21:49
+
Elliott Clark 2013-10-18, 19:37
Re: [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
I'm +1.
I've downloaded the released, deployed it. Ran YCSB, kills the nodes. I've
ran a trunk client vs. the RC5, it works.
As Elliott on the good news, the modules, the recovery, MTTR ( ;-), ...
As him, I don't see any open issue that would break the wire compatibility.
We will need to fix the bad news he mentions. This is doable in a point
release.

I think it would be great to deliver now our 96.0 and do as the 0.94: a
minor release per month.

Thanks all,

Nicolas

+