Accumulo, mail # dev - [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 03:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 01:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 02:44
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-11, 11:16
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 12:55
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 15:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 16:05
+
Christopher 2013-06-11, 16:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 00:46
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 19:49
+
David Medinets 2013-06-13, 02:45
+
Christopher 2013-06-13, 04:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:18
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:39
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 20:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 22:15
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 23:09
+
Drew Farris 2013-06-13, 01:05
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 01:16
+
David Medinets 2013-06-13, 02:48
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:52
+
Drew Farris 2013-06-13, 01:38
Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:00
On 06/12/2013 09:38 PM, Drew Farris wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> In your fix against 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT, you change some stuff with Logger, in
>> which you need to call Logger.foo(). You complete the changes and
>> 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT works. When you go to merge to 1.5, hypothetically, say your
>> change in 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT which required a call to Logger.foo() is no longer
>> required because it's natively handled by the HDFS Logger implementation.
> So, after I do the merge of my change from 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT into 1.5, do
> I have a modified Logger in 1.5 that calls Logger.foo()? Does that
> mean that I need to add another commit to 1.5 that reverts that
> change?
Right, you should notice that with a compilation error though. Stopping
git before it completes the merge (--no-commit) is best here as you can
include these changes in the merge itself rather than having to make yet
another commit.
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 03:23
+