MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issue while setting up eclipse for mapreduce

Re: Issue while setting up eclipse for mapreduce
Hi Rahul ,

1) which blog?
2) don't use bold...
3) use maven?
4) If you really like doing everything by hand, you should be able to
download them from maven repository : http://mvnrepository.com/

Regards

Bertrand

--